Louie - DH's Rescue Kitten

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This is the kitten DH rescued a few weeks ago. His leg is better and he is enjoying his cat food in a Healthy Choice container. Darn, I can't get the pictures to open from the attachments. Sorry.

rafm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
He fits in a healthy choice container!

He is adorable.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by RAFM

He fits in a healthy choice container!

He is adorable.
Thank you! I thought those pictures were so cute.

Originally Posted by DarkMavis

Oh he is so precious!
Glad he's doing well!!
Thanks! I wish I knew how to post pictures so people don't have to click on anything. I'm so photographologically challenged.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by nurseangel

Thanks! I wish I knew how to post pictures so people don't have to click on anything.
Here you go

What I usually do is upload the image to my photobucket account, and then using the link, post the pictures here.

To post the pictures using the link to the picture, in the typing reply window, just click the yellow envelope with the mountain icon. It should be the 4th one from the right. Then paste the link into the top row and click "Ok". The picture will post.

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

Here you go

What I usually do is upload the image to my photobucket account, and then using the link, post the pictures here.

To post the pictures using the link to the picture, in the typing reply window, just click the yellow envelope with the mountain icon. It should be the 4th one from the right. Then paste the link into the top row and click "Ok". The picture will post.
Wow! Thank you. I am going to try again with some other pictures. DH got some pretty ones of the neighbor's cat that we have sort of taken in.

stephanietx

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a cutie!! Glad he's doing well. He could probably fit in that water bowl, too. LOL

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by stephanietx

What a cutie!! Glad he's doing well. He could probably fit in that water bowl, too. LOL
That's what I was thinking.

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
He's itty bitty! It was raining and DH was outside at work. He just walked right up. DH thought it was a rat approaching.
(Must have been thinking of a domestic rat, since wild ones don't come in that color.) Poor baby kitty must have been desperate. The road in front of the business is so busy, I'm glad he didn't wander out there. Lots of kitties don't know when a well-meaning person is trying to help. I'm happy he found DH. I wish he was mine. I was discussing with MIL that if I won the lottery, I'd buy her a car in exchange for the kitten. She said it would take a lot more than that. I think it's a no at any price. But we'll see when I've waving the money in front of her face.

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by nurseangel

This is the kitten DH rescued a few weeks ago. His leg is better and he is enjoying his cat food in a Healthy Choice container. Darn, I can't get the pictures to open from the attachments. Sorry.
Definitely a cutie!

I usually don't use the attachment unless I'm posting only one picture. When I do more than one it turns into a list of links instead of the pictures showing up in the message.

sflacat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Cute little fella. vibes for a healthy baby!