Lotus just juicy

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
My cat Peaches no longer likes rawz. She does like American journey land mark but I have to ground it and it's very low fat. Same with tiki. Hope this works! I just thought of mixing an and land mask but she eats so little. Hope she likes it!

ladytimedramon

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I gave it to Delilah when we were in an allergy test phase (problem wasn't allergies) but she liked the venison a lot. It was a bit of a shred if I remember correctly. If she needs something smaller you could see if the meat you need is in Koha LID shreds (those were more like ground meat in gravy than a real shred). Lotus has pictures of the food plated, so you can look at the size of the pieces in advance.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
I didnt realize it has so much carbs so maybe the raw. The raw does not list b12 or taurine in the ingredients. Maybe in the meat or add ez complete

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
Which meat are you looking at specifically?
Any of the raw. I would cook it. It would be much more expensive than buying meat so it wont work out. I was first looking at the canned. Now that the canidae cc is back I will use that. I follow the catfooddb.com. easy to follow