• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SammyMyKitten

Oi!
I want him soo badly.
hehe me too, i want to keep him and jimbo, and nila, and well....1/2 the animals in our shelter
I'm soooooo bad about that- i want to take them all home and keep them

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You make me tired just reading about everything you do!!!

A little shopping therapy never hurt anyone!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SammyMyKitten

I would!
That is exactly why I can't be a foster meowmy.
Aww- it is hard- you get attched to them when they're in your home and you care for them around the clock- but just getting to see what kind of wonderful homes many of them go into- it is soooo rewarding
Taking them back though is definitely the hardest part (that and when the occassional adoption falls though)

Originally Posted by adymarie

You make me tired just reading about everything you do!!!

A little shopping therapy never hurt anyone!
Yep, i'm definitely tired (my potassium levels tend to be a bit low so i stay tired a lot of times) Last night i didn't fall asleep till around 2am (I couldn't sleep well without Colin being here- I'm REALLY missing him!!!) So since i had to be at work by 7- i only got 5 hrs sleep off and on (not enough for me
) I'm on my lunch break now so that's good though- i can relax and hang out with the furbabies
I think tonight i'll go to bed earlier though! I don't do well without my sleep

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Aww- it is hard- you get attched to them when they're in your home and you care for them around the clock- but just getting to see what kind of wonderful homes many of them go into- it is soooo rewarding
Taking them back though is definitely the hardest part (that and when the occassional adoption falls though)

Yep, i'm definitely tired (my potassium levels tend to be a bit low so i stay tired a lot of times) Last night i didn't fall asleep till around 2am (I couldn't sleep well without Colin being here- I'm REALLY missing him!!!) So since i had to be at work by 7- i only got 5 hrs sleep off and on (not enough for me
) I'm on my lunch break now so that's good though- i can relax and hang out with the furbabies
I think tonight i'll go to bed earlier though! I don't do well without my sleep
wow - 5 hours sounds lovely to me...trade ya!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

wow - 5 hours sounds lovely to me...trade ya!
Uhh i need about 5 more
I do not function well at all without sleep- even when i have my foster kittens that need night time feedings- i go to sleep early and plan around them most of the time.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Uhh i need about 5 more
I do not function well at all without sleep- even when i have my foster kittens that need night time feedings- i go to sleep early and plan around them most of the time.
Well, if you add my 4 hours to your 5 hours last night, between us we had a good night of sleep!

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow Nikki you really keep busy! I'm glad that Norris is still doing well! I hope you get better sleep tonight! Colin will be back before you know it. Have fun shopping too!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Well, if you add my 4 hours to your 5 hours last night, between us we had a good night of sleep!
well there's looking on the bright side

Originally Posted by Jenny82

Wow Nikki you really keep busy! I'm glad that Norris is still doing well! I hope you get better sleep tonight! Colin will be back before you know it. Have fun shopping too!
I hope so- i'm going crazy without him here- i'm really missing him!!! Norris was having a blast tonight- hopping around the house and stealing all of the toys from Fosters and Whiskey
Tonight after work i had dinner at my sister's house (homemade bbq chicken pizza- soooo yummy! she gave me the recipe
) After that I took my nephew Isaac home with me to spin the night. We just watched "over the hedge" and now he's taking a bath while i do housework/ hang out on tcs.
He's soo cute! tomorrow we're going to make cookies and go to the park to feed the ducks