Lost

missinthesouth

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
We got seasons 1 and 2 on DVD this weekend and are trying to catch up, I am already addicted! I am going to download any episodes of Season 3 that I missed (unless I can find a kind soul with TIVO).

I love it!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I though it was a pretty good episode, Sawyer is one hot hot hot man!!! My friend thinks that Sun is the one who pushed Jae out of the window because of how easily she shot the woman on the boat
I think there's a lot about Sun & Jin that we do not know. I am also confused about why they have singled Jack out hmmmmm

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I thought it was Sun's father who pushed him out the window. I wanna know how the others know so much about everyone and how they are connected to the rest of the world... like the red sox footage they showed Jack.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

I though it was a pretty good episode, Sawyer is one hot hot hot man!!! My friend thinks that Sun is the one who pushed Jae out of the window because of how easily she shot the woman on the boat
I think there's a lot about Sun & Jin that we do not know. I am also confused about why they have singled Jack out hmmmmm
I love every episode.
My husband thinks that Sun accidentally shot the woman on the boat. He said that she heard a noise, jumped, and the gun went off. I'm not sure what happened. I definitely don't think she pushed Jae out of the window though.

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
They sure do leave us wondering, don't they! I have Season 1, but haven't gotten Season 2 yet. I am so looking forward to having it!
I'm hooked on this show almost to the point of embarrassing

purrpaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by maddensmom

ohh Sawyer!

Love the new season so far, is anyone getting as fed up with the commercials every five minutes as I am though??
It does seem to have a lot of commercials. That's why we Tivo it!

I just couldn't get over the fact that Sun lied. I had this idea that she was this nice, innocent person. But she lied to Jin about not having an affair. And she lied to her dad about breaking the statue. I think dad has been cleaning up Sun's messes for a long time now. I guess they've been on the island long enough that it has to be Jin's baby, though.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by PurrPaws

It does seem to have a lot of commercials. That's why we Tivo it!

I just couldn't get over the fact that Sun lied. I had this idea that she was this nice, innocent person. But she lied to Jin about not having an affair. And she lied to her dad about breaking the statue. I think dad has been cleaning up Sun's messes for a long time now. I guess they've been on the island long enough that it has to be Jin's baby, though.
That's what I was basically thinking too, Sun is not as perfect and without fault as she may seem, something deeper and darker is definitely going on there

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

I thought it was Sun's father who pushed him out the window.
No he jumped. Jin beat the snot out of him and thought that Jin knew that he had an affair with Sun (although I think Jin didn't know and was just doing what his father-in-law wanted). So he jumped out of the window in shame. The only thing I thought was odd was what are the chances that he'd land on Jin's car

I can't believe that I'm going to be lost (pun intended) until February 7th! Although that's my birthday so it's a great present!

purrpaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm only slightly in withdrawls, I don't think the season has been as good this time. I hope it gets better in the second half.

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I'm only slightly in withdrawls, I don't think the season has been as good this time. I hope it gets better in the second half.
I think this season is good but it is different because they've only been focusing on 3 people for the most part.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like this season a lot, especially all of the Sawyer scenes.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This season has been awesome!!! I'm so glad it's not just them being stuck on an island battling weird island things. The "others" have made it more intriguing.

Feb 7 is soooooo long away!

And I thought Sun's baby was the other guys, not Jin's? She looked too guilty.

And I can't believe Kate actually got married!! To Mal from Firefly!!!

purrpaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ReesesPBC

I think this season is good but it is different because they've only been focusing on 3 people for the most part.
I guess it's just been kind of slow, and not really answering any questions. Part of the fun of a mystery show like Lost is getting answers to some of the questions, and it takes some of the fun out when there's not very many answers.

Another thing that bugs me is the sudden appearance of the two new people at camp. I mean, they've been there all along, but suddenly, they're doing stuff. It's weird.

I do like the new perspective we have gotten on the others this season.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Another thing that bugs me is the sudden appearance of the two new people at camp. I mean, they've been there all along, but suddenly, they're doing stuff. It's weird.
They usually introduce bring new "survivors" into the story when they're going to kill them off eg. the teacher who got blown up by the dynamite. Man that was funny....

I'm glad they keep the core cast fairly small, it's too hard when there's too many people to keep track of!

purrpaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

They usually introduce bring new "survivors" into the story when they're going to kill them off eg. the teacher who got blown up by the dynamite. Man that was funny....

I'm glad they keep the core cast fairly small, it's too hard when there's too many people to keep track of!
I thought maybe they brought them in because they had killed too many main people. We'll see soon I guess. It's hard for me to feel the same affection for them that I feel for the other characters, since there's no flashback about them.