Lost yet another friend

charcoal

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That must be very difficult to deal with. I don't know anyone personally with it but I have heard how difficult it is to deal with through others. Try to keep your chin up and you will make more friends, maybe even better ones.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh I know what your going through is a difficult thing. I've learned a lot about bi-polar disorder through my work this past year. I've had several bi-polar clients. Each ones case is different too. From that I know how difficult it can be, how much it impacts you. If I hadn't gotten into this line of work, I'd never have had a clue.

I guess some people just aren't strong enough or know how to care enough. If she was really a good friend, she would have tried to find out more about your disorder. She should know that when you have your 'down times' it's not really you. Like has been said before, we know you are a wonderful, vibrant and caring person. Don't you forget that! i'll be praying extra for you too!

furbum

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hey,

Sorry to hear about what happened. It sounds like your friend is having some problems. Probably she is pretty depressed right now and that's why she isolated herself. It's hard to know what to do. It's hard to show you care when someone tells you to go away. I guess probably the best thing is to give her some space, but be there for her should she need your help.

Anyways. Hope you feel better soon.

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending lots of hugs your way Jenn! I hope things work out for you soon.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

vespacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for all of your responses. You are the best bunch of online friends anyone could have!