Lost my precious little girl to FIP :(

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Lee-Anna

Thankfully, I have my "first born" Ragdoll, Reggie to cheer me up as well, and it's like he realizes that I am grieving, as he has been even more of a love bug than usual
You can always rely on a kitty to give you comfort, and i've no doubt that Reggie is taking comfort from you also because he'll be grieving

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your thread has me in tears..How heartbreaking to lose a little one that is so loved and so cared for.

I am so so sorry for your loss, I can only imagine how you must feel
May Abby rest in peace

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope things are going okay with you today! I know that FIP can take a while to try to get over! (Im not over it and it was 2 months ago) So I will just tell you that we're all here if you need to talk!

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm very sorry for your loss
I have lost two dearly loved childhood pets (Runty & Bear) from this terrible disease.

Rest in peace dear Abby

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lee-anna

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you again everyone for your kind words. I miss my sweet girl.

Sadly, I have to keep a close eye on angel Abby's big brother Reggie - the vet said that it is unlikely that he will catch FIP since he is over two years old (not by much), but it is still possible, as he was exposed to it with his sister having the deadly disease - Now it's a matter of whether his body/immune system is strong enough to reject it.
I can't help but worry. FIP hits really hard and fast, especially wet FIP, so if he does have it, he would likely start to show symptoms soon..
I'm so worried. I can't lose my little boy too.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
how wonderful tho, that Abby's last days were in a peaceful, happy home! you made her happy, & had the strength to do what was right for her to have as pleasant a journey as possible to the
bridge

and & that Reggie doesn't come down with it, too!

iluvdevons

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss of such a beloved companion.
Feel good that Abby had a life full of happiness and love with you.
RIP sweet Abby