Lost my friend today....

urby11

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
18 YO himmy, I am so sad.

Awful seizures, neoplasm in the brain, was a trooper until the end, but I am so down...

kateang

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry abt it.
Let yourself grieve. Be assured that the worst is already over for himmy. Just keep posting here. We'll be here for you whenever u need us.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

urby11

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you so much, a pretty rotten day.

I miss her down by my feet while even on this computer.

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She is now out of pain, and this is when your pain begins. It is hard to travel through the grief, so just let yourself go through all the stages. You will come out whole on the other end, I promise you that.

I am sorry for your loss.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

urby11

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Last night was crummy, I mean all those little things, places she would be even my sleeping partner by my head. Gone, and her little friend our other cat is perplexed, where is the big cat??

Oh well here we are today and we will move on but even finding the little clumps of her grey hair oh well better clean them up.

Again thanks for this site, and for everyones kindness.

yola

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Things will get better - honest. Your pain is very raw at the moment, that's very evident.

Keep talking about it, remember the good times AND the bad, make sure your other little kittie feels loved, it'll be good for the both of you to take comfort in the remaining cat.

Keep coming back please - we'd like to know how you're getting on, and when you feel like it, tell us a little more about Himmy and yourself.

Be strong and good luck.