Lost my baby boy georgie last week...sorry this is so long but i need to explain everything

lili c

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello, I just wanted to let you know that I went through something similar with my Canela. I found her outside my house crying and abandoned with her brother. She was a lot smaller than her brother so that worried me. I took them in and fed them. Her brother quickly picked up energy and began acting normal but she took a little more time. I was constantly watching her and had her sleep with me to keep an eye on her overnight. Eventually she became very energetic and played a lot. Even more than her brother but she was still very tiny. About 3 weeks ago I took her to get spayed and everything was going fine the first 5 days until she began to look sick and throw up. I changed her diet I took her to the vet and dedicated most of my time to take care of her. When I was at work or away from home I would call to check on her. The last few days before she died she also seemed like she was getting better. She would purr and eat a lot and stay more awake but after 2 days her health declined a lot. We took her to the vet and he said she was in critical condition and that she needed surgery to remove an obstruction in her intestines. The next day as I was getting ready to take her she died before I could even take her. She was only 5 months and she just died this Tuesday. I still miss her sooo much just like you miss your Georgie so I understand your pain. I am sure that they are both in a better place even though I know it hurts and I know I wish I could have had more time with her just as you would've with your Georgie. After being so used to taking care of her all day all the time and now that being gone from my life it has been a big change for me. I miss taking care of her, holding her, and playing with her. Another site that has also helped me is rainbow bride. I hope that it will help you.