Lost Cat In South Carolina!

quantumnerd

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Posting from Facebook, (For someone else)
My daughter was in a severe car accident yesterday around 12:30 PM. She was driving northbound on I-77 towards Charlotte. It happened just past exit 55 around the Great Falls area.

Her cat, Simba, was in the car with her and ran into the woods when she tried handing him to someone. We, along with rescue personnel, tried looking for him several times. He most likely ran away from the road because of the noise and is heading towards food and shelter. He is probably scared and hungry.

Simba is the sweetest, most loving cat and we miss him more than anything. He will not hurt you and will come up to you if you try to get him to. He does not have a collar on and is not microchipped.

He is a four-year-old Brown Tabby with green/yellow eyes. One of his eyes was previously injured and is kind of fuzzy. He is missing part of his nose and only has a bob for a tail. He has white on his nose, chest, and stomach. He's neutered and his nails are kept short.

There is a significant reward for anybody that finds him. Please, please, please help us get him back to his family. You can contact me or Bri DellaSala if you find him. Thank you for reading this.

Attachments

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:vibes::vibes::vibes: Prayers and vibes that Simba is found quickly! Poor kitty must be so traumatized. I hope the local cat rescues are alerted - if he is too scared he may require trapping. :angel:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
If you will give me a link to that facebook page, I will be more than happy to share it. I know quite a few people in South Carolina.