Lost Bengal Cat

zechope

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My inside only Bengal cat Luna has been missing from our home since Friday. Today is day number 5 of hanging flyers, talking to neighbors, checking the woods and under houses, storage buildings, garages. I’ve called all of the local vets and pet stores and reported her missing with animal control. They said they would notify me if they found her dead or alive and still... NOTHING. Her bed and litter box is outside. She has food and water out there, but she still hasn’t made her way home. I’m devastated and starting to think that someone stole her, or worse, she’s hurt or dead. Is there anything else I can do? She’s only 1 and a half years old and has so much life left to live. I could really use some hope.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:alright: I am so sorry that you are going through this awful time. Have you joined and posted on NextDoor.com? My Maine Coon once hitched a ride in the plumber's van and didn't appear until the van was 20 miles down the road - the cat was clearly enjoying his grand escapade. Maybe your Bengal is on a similar jaunt. Bengals are so popular that a finder would be easily tempted to keep her.
Is she spayed?
Sending prayers and vibes that your girl safely returns very soon! :vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::grouphug:

saleri

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
There is a high chance of her getting stolen since she is valuable. Just curious if she does find her way back, how will she get back in? Do you have cameras outside? Traps?