Losing things (including my mind!)

missy&spikesmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
OMG!! --Jcat!!!

I could TOTALLY see myself doing the car-exchange thing!!!

I am the OFFICIAL Queen of Post-It Notes, as they are EVERYWHERE, to remind me what needs what... where things are... what needs to be done...etc...etc..

Without them I cannot remember a THING!!!

My friend Cheryl told me, "Oh let your mind just go... It is much more relaxing without it!!" hahahaha

mamacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My bf's sister once drove their mom's car to Dunkin Donuts and when she came out of the store, got into the driver's seat of a complete stranger's car in the parking lot. I guess the guy must have left his door unlocked. Anyway, she's sitting there trying to figure out why she can't get the key in the ignition when the owner of the car comes up to the door. She realized her mistake, totally panicked, dropped all her change on the floor of the car, jumped out of the car going I'm sorry, I'm sorry, and ran away.

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cindy.

I don't lose things but I do lose thoughts all of the time! It gets so frustrating. I'll open my mouth to say something but somewhere in between having the thought in my head and opening my mouth to say it,the thought just vanishes and I have absolutely no idea of what I was about to say!