Loren and Valo

lunaskye

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello All!

My name is Loren and I am new to this forum. Here to introduce myself and my big baby beast, Valo =D

Valo is now bit over 5 years old. He was a gift to me from my dad when I was 17. My first big responsibility and quickly became my world.

I named him Valo, after the Finnish musician, Ville Valo. In the Finnish language, 'valo' means 'light' as he was the light to a prior dark time.

Valo may be a cat but he really behaves like a dog, sometimes human. He is super outgoing, loves attention and people, and never left his playful kitten ways.

A year after having him, I went off to college and I made every effort to remain in apartment living over dorm life just to have my cat with me. I am glad I did so! He has a lovely travel bag that I use every weekend when I visit home. =P

Anyway, I finally thought to join a forum because although cats take care of themselves in many ways, I am recently becoming increasingly aware of health care and products. I want to give him the best so he can have a long, healthy, and comfortable life.

In a college biology course, we tested dog food that claimed to be beef product, but really had chicken. This was an eye opener that I really don't know what I am feeding my cat! Additionally, I have been in a long distance relationship that has been going strong, but now that my boyfriend and I are taking the next step to living together, we have to face his severe allergies to cats. Well I will be posting questions to these various subjects in other parts of the forum.

Looking forward to getting to know the community!

See you :)

Loren

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Hi Loren, and welcome!

Love your photos.. what a stunning boy!

Lots of info here... I'm sure you'll find lots of helpful advice and also just enjoy chatting with other cat lovers.