Lord - I'm Tired Of This!

clu

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Ahh yes, the one other person out of 20,000 members who joins me in loving snow!

Hey, I love the snow! I live for the snow! I spend all year on snow if I can. (I will be this year, though. Can you say stoked!?!)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Clu

Hey, I love the snow! I live for the snow! I spend all year on snow if I can. (I will be this year, though. Can you say stoked!?!)
Sure you can!

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh gosh I hate that stuff! just keep it there okay?
we have enough for my dogs to play in and the shelter dogs to play in so that's enough.

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not snowing anymore, but brrr - it's cold out there. -30 with the wind chill. Think I'll stay indoors as much as I can today.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Colleen, I just went to my sisters this morning to help her move..and I was driving through snowdrifts like crazy..then on the way home I took the highway, and the wind was blowing my car all over the place. I am so glad to be home now..I HATE this weather.. It is so cold in London, I think its as cold as it gets
Did you get that crazy amount of snow yesterday from like 2-3pm? Your only half an hour away so you probably did. We got at least 3-4cm.
I want the snow and cold weather to stop now.

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We got tons here yesterday - not sure what the final tally was - I'm guessing about 15 cm if not more.