Looks like today is the day!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

wynterangel77

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Anyone know what post it was in that the picture of how to sex the little ones was in....I forget....and I want to be able to tell what sex they are.

cilla

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wierd Question about New Arrivals ( 1 2 )
kitkatz 04-30-2004 06:47 AM
by WellingtonCats 19 253

Think this may be what you are looking for.

wynterangel77

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
THe kittens are great...I should have more pics by monday...but no promises.

Wynter

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats on the four new babies. I just browsed the thread. In the end did you go see the Vet or ring the Vet to make sure there wasn't a 5th? They are really pretty- I love the Tortoishell. Can't wait to see more pics of them. How are they??

wynterangel77

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I did phone the vet...he said it sounded more like belly was moving from kitties nursing and not contractions as it would stop if we took kittens away.

They are all doing great....today Elfi showed Hunter(her best buddy) the kittens....he all but touched them....and then when Elfi was enjoying the freedom of the house he was actually checking on them more than her.

Poe come in and all I know is he wanted out so I went to let him out and he turned around....and laid in living room I went into the bedroom...suddenly Elfi flys out of my room I hear a major scuffle and I run to see Tux, Hunter, Lance, and Zoe on top of Poe while Elfi was hissing at him. I quickly got him outside and informed those living here that Poe is NOT to come inside.

Wynter

wynterangel77

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have more pics but I may not post attachments anymore so sorry can't let you see the kittens.

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That's so disappointing.
You'll be an adult soon!
In the meantime, I wonder if I could post them for you or if you could post them by remote linking (think that's what it's called).

kumbulu

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Is this the pic you were looking for?

The easiest way is to look under the tail of each kitten and hold two side by side until you have two that look different. A female will have an upside-down exclamation mark and a male will look more like a colon : Also, the male's urinary opening is lower than the females and he will also have a little lump between his anus and this opening. This will later become his testicles.

Hope this helps.

wynterangel77

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
yes those were the pics I was talking about. and now I know for sure we have 2 of each...ty.