Looking To Adopt

p&r

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

Massachusetts is the home of "witches", "witchcraft", "Salem witch trials". I never noticed this person was from there. I'd be very concerned..
Just wanted to say it's not necessarily "witchcraft" and "witches". I am a Wiccan and cats, to us, are sacred, not an animal to be sacrificed.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was not inferring that it was just sacrifices. But its an alarm bell to go off, especially around this time of year. Like anything else, you have a few bad people/acts to animals that make it bad for the rest that don't practice those things.

Sorry if anyone felt offended.

p&r

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
oh no, not offended at all, and I totally understand what you were saying, I completely agree with being careful/not adopting out black/white cats during the halloween season because some people out there do do these mean/cruel things to these animals. I was just "objecting".. or.. I guess letting it be known, that it's now just the whole "witchcraft" area that does these types things

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
DH never liked orange kitties and never thought he would get one. He just adores Rusty now. I always wanted a calico, but love Dusty (Rusty's sister) who is a patched tabby. Even when she wakes me up at 4:30 in the morning!

But I agree it is very suspicious!