Looking for something to replace Cerenia for acid reflex

elletram

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My cat Peaches has episodes of constipation, vomiting and nausea. Vet is leaning towards IBD and has been treating her as if she did have IBD. She gets a vitamin B injection every month and miralax twice a day in her canned food. Peaches had a very bad week last week and was vomiting every morning before being fed breakfast. Today I went to pick up some medication that will help for acid on her stomach. I will not be able to afford this long term. I am only going to be giving it to her every other day but we only get 4 pills for $16.00.

Is there anything else a cat can take for this problem that might not cost so much?

elletram

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Try a little Greek yogurt too maybe a teaspoon I give this to Chanel sometimes she loves it sometimes she's not wanting it but it's supposed to help the gut she's been fine just not too much

catamethyst

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi,
Question to both of u. What are the signs ibs in cats. My cat has dirrarea. She seems like she gonna puke. I gave her the last cerenia . its seems like she has these flairs every so often. The pill always helps. Gets her back on track. Any ideas. I am low money. Trying to get her to a vet. I gotten her to eat jar of baby food.