Looking for some guidance and/or advice

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OH Goodness CUTENESS overload :clap::clap::clap::clap: What wonderful sweet babies. Much luck to you in finding them furrever homes :cross: Of course, you feel like a mama :D. because you are. I think you will know, in your gut, if the people are going to be serious cat lover's. Make sure you ask for a fee - at least $50.00. If you know the people well, then it is up to you to "give them away". If they are answering the ad and you don't know them - ask for that fee. OK :) - it is safer for the babies because most people will not have a problem paying you an adoption fee for a lifetime of love :heart3: I think when people come over to see the kitten's then you can mention about how they were born. It really shouldn't matter one way or another to the potential adopters of these adorable little furbabies. You have done a fantastic job bringing them along :clap::clap::clap::vibes::vibes::vibes: Keep us posted on these little ones :D

Last edited:

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, hey and here are some pics! (Hope this works)

:hellocomputer:Beautiful photos! :camera: I just found this thread and started from the beginning so don't know if these sweet babies are part of your Oct 2017 fur family of 9.:lol: Heading to your home site to find out, I saw that you have named them and have their photos in your album. What happened to momma cat?

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

goddess_althena

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 Yes, the little devils are all still with me now. I had a little fun laughing at myself while reading through these old posts the other day.:lol: If I only knew then what I know now.
My complete ensemble of 9 includes my original boy Lucifer, my second addition Moses and then the 7 that joined me during the time I made this post, Scamp, Stella and the five kittens, Hissy, Fatso, SuperFuzz, Runty & Fluffy. I know the five have ridiculous names but they were only supposed to be temporary while we fostered and then when they became furrever friends the names just stuck.
Momma cat was trapped by my old neighbor and spayed, which I may or may not have said in another thread, I can't remember. I was so glad to know she wouldn't have to give birth to any more litters. She was very much feral and not suited to adoption, but I continued to see her regularly when she'd come to eat on my deck until we moved at the end of 2014. I was a bit stressed to leave her behind, but I talked with my neighbour before I moved and asked her to please look after Scuffles and she assured me they would. I also left her my heated water bowl, enclosed feeding structure and some food for good measure, it was all bought/made for her anyhow. I heard from the neighbor a couple of times after we left and she told me everything was well with Scuffles, but with the distance and as we were never very close to begin with we fell out of touch. I still think of her from time to time, it's hard not to when 7 of my 9 are all her family, and 4 of them look so much like her. But I think she'd be happy to know that they're all safe, spoiled and well loved.

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 Yes, the little devils are all still with me now. I had a little fun laughing at myself while reading through these old posts the other day.:lol: If I only knew then what I know now.
My complete ensemble of 9 includes my original boy Lucifer, my second addition Moses and then the 7 that joined me during the time I made this post, Scamp, Stella and the five kittens, Hissy, Fatso, SuperFuzz, Runty & Fluffy. I know the five have ridiculous names but they were only supposed to be temporary while we fostered and then when they became furrever friends the names just stuck.
Momma cat was trapped by my old neighbor and spayed, which I may or may not have said in another thread, I can't remember. I was so glad to know she wouldn't have to give birth to any more litters. She was very much feral and not suited to adoption, but I continued to see her regularly when she'd come to eat on my deck until we moved at the end of 2014. I was a bit stressed to leave her behind, but I talked with my neighbour before I moved and asked her to please look after Scuffles and she assured me they would. I also left her my heated water bowl, enclosed feeding structure and some food for good measure, it was all bought/made for her anyhow. I heard from the neighbor a couple of times after we left and she told me everything was well with Scuffles, but with the distance and as we were never very close to begin with we fell out of touch. I still think of her from time to time, it's hard not to when 7 of my 9 are all her family, and 4 of them look so much like her. But I think she'd be happy to know that they're all safe, spoiled and well loved.
:hellocomputer: Oh thank you for letting me know how everything turned out for Mama & Kiddos.:clap: :clap2: The kids were so cute! I am so tickled you still have them. Sorry the group made you divide the house but thank heavens your hubby was on board and you have a big enough house now. Sporadic Fighting - Multi-cat Situation - Advice? is where I first ran across you, I followed vyger to the thread, and followed you home :lol: Hopefully something will be found to calm Superfuzz. I wonder what Jackson Galaxy would do about the original division, maybe if you wrote him he would give you some advice because it is such a fantastic story about so many extraordinary furbabys and their people. :camera: How about posting more photos of them as adults in your albums?
Good luck, :crossfingers: I'll be keeping tabs on you all.:wave2::rock::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes: