Looking for non-pate (chunky/pieces) grain free canned food in the 5.5 oz size - any company make it

momof3b1g

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

I feed my cats Merrick as well. They have chunks and pate. I give them both. Cowboy Cookout awesome and is chunky with beef, and I just got the Thanksgiving Dinner flavor, which is also chunks. They have lots of other flavors to choose from, are grain-free, and come in 5.5 oz. From the online retailed I order from, they are about 30 dollars per 24 cans. Pretty reasonable, I think.

The other non-pate food my cats love is the Weruva Paw Lickin Chicken, but they are a bit more pricey.
where do you order? 

night wing

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

Yes, they do like Soulistic - pricey for the calories (finally, FINALLY found a chart of calories/protein/fat/carbs online). But I'll check out how much the 5.5 oz cans cost today on my food trial run.
My male cat likes Soulistic wet canned cat food. Three weeks ago I was at Petco. I bought him a few 5.5 ounce cans of "Good Karma" chicken dinner in gravy flavor. It's shreds, not pate. The price for the 5.5 ounce can was $1.49 which is Petco's everyday price.

Last edited:

momof3b1g

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

Chewy.com. Thanksgiving Dinner and Chicken Pate are both below 30 dollars. And they sell Dr. Elsey's 40lbs cat litter for like 15 bucks! Delivered free to my door :)
Thanks, I bookmarked it. Hopefully my cats will like them. I have some single cans coming. 

I just checked doggiefood.com has it for $24.99 and free shipping

Last edited:

bigperm20

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm currently using the 5.5 oz cans of TOTW and they are not pâté. I speak by experience only. :D
My bad then, I could have sworn it was pate' as I've read the can before. I feed their dry Rocky Mountain Venison product to my cats. They love it, too!