Looking for kitty friends!

prissykitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hello, I am new the the Catsite as of last night! Already have received a warm welcome from several of you, thanks! My name is Sarah Simmons and my husband Peter and I are owned by 7 cats. We live in Demorest, Georgia, in the USA! I am originally from Los Angeles, CA where I did volounteer work for a Cat Rescue, then I moved to Texas to be with my husband Peter, where I volounteered for a horse rescue. I am good at organizing eBay auctions, raffles, and bakesales and the like for rescues, contact me if you're interested, I've got tons of references and would love to help kittys in any way I can. I quit my job as a surgical tech in the last two months, and am currently bringing in income through eBay sales. I have worked as a groom at three-day-eventing barns, and have worked as a vet tech at small animal hospitals prior to beginning my surgical tech career. Anyhow, nice to meet ya'll, have a peek at my website to meet my kittys!

Sarah

www.petersimmons.com

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sarah, here is a more detailed explanation of cat status and changes than I could give you awhile ago (for awhile you'll need to keep your PM box cleaned out too). Welcome again from me and mine, and do tell, where in the heck in Ga. are you?
New members (kittens) -
10 PM's in box
0 KB in attachments

Young cats (20-100 posts and min 30 days of registration) -
20 PM's in box
0 KB in attachments

Adult cats (100-300 posts and min 30 days of registration) -
20 PM's in box
Up to 40KB in attachments

Alpha cats (300-700 posts and min 90 days of registration) -
30 PM's in box
Up to 40KB in attachments

Super cats (700-1200 posts and min 120 days of registration) -
40 PM's in box
Up to 80KB in attachments

Top cats (1200 post and above and min 150 days of registration) -
50 PM's in box
Up to 120KB in attachments

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

prissykitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh, thanks for the info. Demorest, GA is in the Northeastern part of Georgia. Close to the Carolinas' borders' and Tennessee as well. I remember when I lived in Texas there was a Scottish Fold breeder in Atlanta, and I thought it would be so nice to visit some time...I love folds, but have never had a pure-bred cat. Well, there's Mr. Tinkles, he showed up on our doorstep in Texas as a 3 year old(?) scruffy, skinny, very NOT-neutered, friendliest, coolest cat I'd ever met. He is so big and gorgeous, he reminds of of those HUGE fluffy cats at the cat shows...I'm drawing a total blank tho on the breed. Anyhow enough rambling P

Sarah