Looking for Day to day tips to make a busy life easier please

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

matts mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Got a desk today, with a matching cart-set it up next to a book shelf, and hung a white board above it all. :) Our school corner.

Now we can set up our school stuff and do homework without having to worry about , milk on our pages of work.

I think the one place I can't stand to see dirty is the living room-also the litter box is there, out of necessity, and I can't stand the smell of an unclean box. I always keep it deep and scooped, because I want to SEE my boys, not smell them. I keep that room almost empty, clutter-wise.....but I need to sort out the junk on my dining room buffet-it's become a dumping grounds of late :(

I found out Walmart sells burritto kits for 3.00 every day :) so I suspect we'll eat lots of them, as we get two meals out of them, and ground beef is cheap. The other meal I like is roast beef-the next day is stew, so the cats are happy too lol. I need to take the time to boil some eggs, because right now I'm living on granola bars, because there isn't a lunch break between classes.it's a granola bar for breakfast, a granola bar for lunch, and food for supper Not sure how much longer That can go on for.........must organize foodstuff......