Looking for any info..im not a new cat mom.. but never had these issues till i adopted from the local shelter

Jot

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
So.. the gewwy eye thing ,, tried over the counter wipes ,gels($27) per bottle, rinse, any antibiotics or treatments I can use? That I dont have to go to the $60 per cat and kitten vet... they seem to keep passing it around😔 please help!

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
Since the problem hasn't been solved, pay the $60. Once he is treated you will both feel better. Especially if he's passing it around. Things could get worse then it will be much more than$60

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site! I have to agree with maggie101 maggie101 that it sounds as if what you are trying is not working which means that you probably need the vet before this escalates way beyond the $60.

I had this happen once with a URI that spread to everyone from a rescued kitten. My vet allowed me to bring in one cat, along with pics of the rest, and based on that he prescribed enough meds for everyone. This might depend on your relationship with your vet but even if you don't have a long standing one, I would ask if that might be possible.