Looking For Advise.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Lol. Are they all latching and nursing well? Watch for a runt or two. Are you weighing them? It’s the best way to know if they are all gaining well.

Make sure mom’s food and water are nearby, and that she has unlimited food.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Ninamarie55

My LILI Love
Kitten
Purraise
They are eating well the runt is tkhe bully! Lol!! I haven't got a scale yet so I am when I go into town. And the food! I was sending a reply about that to ask that question and because I have the world's best service NOT, it wouldn't go through. So I was thinking she has to be thirsty at least not so much hungry from eatinging all that yummy stuff. But I put her food down and water with a dish of her favorite pate`, OMG she darted out of there with baby on tit! Scarfed it down and look at me and said "what took you so long"! I felt awful I thought she would come and eat cause her area is right of my bedroom! I thought maybe I could tell the sex but maybe not?

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Fancy Feast makes kitten pate in chicken and fish flavor. Any of her food that she loves is okay. She should be getting dry kitten chow now for the extra nutrients for nursing - available 24/7.

It’s easier to sex the kittens once they get bigger. :)

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness, six! You will have your hands full, not to mention poor mama watching all of them. Please keep in contact, we will help all we can, we would love to watch them grow up!