Look Who's Watching Over Me~

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG-I would have like to have seen peoples expressions as he was driving home with that!!!
A couple of my kitties would have freaked at the balloon- but its really cool!!
I hope your recuperation is going well.

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG That is SO cool! You lucky girl, you! How are you feeling today?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's going well. I have a doctor's appt Friday to get the stichtes out, I have 22 staples. I can walk through the upstairs w/o help now and Eric has rigged up a "media palace" for me. I have a dvd, vcr, tv, stereo with surround sound -8 speakers, and laptop and cell phone. I feel like Howard Hughes.

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
LOL Eddie - I am glad that he is spoiling you hon! Yeah, wheres the champagne??? LOL - or the painkillers will do it for you!

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

What no champagne on ice???? Or bon-bons???
I think the pain meds are my champagne, Kellye, lol! We have ice cream sandwiches in the freezer, I guess that sort of peasant food will have to suffice.

I had a call from a friend last night and after 7 minutes of gab and blah blah blah, I was wiped-out! I know I need to go slow and it will take time. I'm only allowed 1 hr laptop time each day right now, so I spend a lot of time sleeping and reading. Sasha still won't leave my side, except to eat, but between him and Saba they appear to have worked out an a.m./p.m. "watch" over me, as in who sleeps and who sits up awake and purring. You should see it.

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a cute balloon! Good job Eric!

It's good to see you posting again E
. Saying a prayer for a continued great recovery. Glad you're getting around so well!

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ugaimes

What a cute balloon! Good job Eric!

It's good to see you posting again E
. Saying a prayer for a continued great recovery. Glad you're getting around so well!
Amy!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
So now you have three kitties watching over you! I think Jamie would be freaked out by the balloon. I'm glad to hear Eric is "spoiling" you. I think it's normal to be really whacked out after such an OP, but it does pass. Here's to a continuing good recovery.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Neat kitty, E. And a neat guy who got it for you!

Glad to hear that you're recuperating well, and have a splendid team of WatchCats -- that has to be the sweetest thing! Please take care, dear, and don't rush things. Continued "get well" vibes and prayers for you.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The balloon is adorable...tell Sasha we all think he is just wonderful (and we did before, but now, even more so...what a special fellow he is!)