Look What was in the Tree for Me!

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gee, where's an emoticon that does backflips??

That is so wonderful, and I love that it was just sitting on a branch

I am very, very happy for you..and it's lovely
(I love sparklies as I call 'em)

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by yayi

Wow! Beautiful!

Oh, if you like to know about amethysts, here's an interesting link.

http://www.jewelrysupplier.com/2_ame..._birthsign.htm
That's really interesting... it's my birthstone so I liked reading about it. I especially liked this line:

"Pisces embraces amethyst because of their tendency to skip from one level to the next and to go from one extreme to the other without any type of transition and amethyst, being a great crystal of easing and soothing transition, is the perfect charm."

Glad to know that I'm not the only one that goes from one extreme to another!

Anyways, congrats again Elizabeth... it's lovely!

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Elizabeth,

I believe your wish came true. Well, a lot more than you ever expected. I am sincerely happy and delighted that this happened on a very special day! Congratulations again and I can't wait to talk to you about it more on messenger!
Merry Christmas to you and Eric!

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations Elizabeth!!
You must be so happy!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I cannot believe it. The past 48 hrs have been more than busy. We both have large families and so many phone calls. Then all the neighbors knew and our friends here locally and overseas.
I asked Hissy if her new kitten that I am in love with (and almost adopted myself) could be our flower girl! Prowler the Flower Girl. I can't think of anything more appropriate, actually. Maybe Sasha could be the Ring Bearer!
It was a little romantic because when I first saw it Eric's face was like stone, he was so tongue-tied. He was frozen! And I started to cry and said, "Is this from you to me? Eric? Eric?? And which hand does it go on? Is it a friendship ring? A cocktail ring? Eric! You better tell me which hand it's going on because once it goes on it won't come off"....and I started putting it on my right hand. He quietly took it from me and put it on my left. As I've been telling people, 100 years ago couples were "betrothed" for long periods of time, years, sometimes.
An engagement is just that: an engagement. It's not a cemented wedding with an open checkbook and stress.
Neither of us want that. So we're a good year away from a date (especially with Eric in law enforcement, NO way he's walking down the aisle and then walking back to work, NO WAY! I want our wish to visit Australia to come true!) and that is fine. We need to decide if we want an LDS ceremony that will make his family so happy or a civil one. I am happy with either, it's up to Eric -- and he needs time to sort it all out in his own heart, in his most private moments as a Mormon or how he chooses to be.

Thank you so much for all your well wishes and happy thoughts. Do a happy dance, do a happy dance. Yayi~~ girl, I loved the amethyst article and linked up to all kinds of things--how thoughtful of you to send it, and Beryl, yeah! I'm drawn to the spiritual side of it, the healing side, and Hissy you are not fired! How did you EVER keep the secret an entire week?? Sheesh! Candie, I guess the white roses and letter Eric wrote me from two weeks ago meant business, huh! Jenn I now feel like we have more in common with you and Jason!

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sashacat421

I asked Hissy if her new kitten that I am in love with (and almost adopted myself) could be our flower girl! Prowler the Flower Girl. I can't think of anything more appropriate, actually. Maybe Sasha could be the Ring Bearer!
AW!!! Too cute!!

I'm glad you're patient... when I get engaged I think I'd be inclined to wait as long as you plan on waiting....

Congrats again!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh Arianna, thank you sweets so much again! You would love Prowler too. Your gorgeous Bayley would be a most excellent older kitten sister. And yes, no harm in waiting at all. It's healthy to be in the moment.

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
He told me when he was helping me with the horses, right at the last minute. I just beamed at him and asked him if this was a ring of significance? He said, if it is significant it will be an I love you ring, where you can look at any given moment on your left hand (and yes, he said left hand) and know that he loves you-

missy&spikesmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwww....that is just SO, SO sweet and endearing... I think it is a beautiful ring and also, I want to wish you both, ALL the best Love can ever bring your way!