Look what I found in my garden...

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kittywarden

halfpint your not close to the mudslides are you. That would be terrible so stay safe and here are no rain vibes{{{}}}}
No we are not that close to the slides, but seems everywhere you go there are road closeures flooded out streets it's just a mess, and i can see the mountians out the upstairs window and we have SNOW lots of it, and personally I'm so done with this wet, cold mess
Of course when summer comes we'll be to hot
, but I alway's tell my hubby I'm a women I have the right to complain
This is strange weather for us here in So Ca, some say were to spoiled, Hopefully there won't be a whole buch more, because then I'll have to rent Noah'sArk
Have a Wonderful Day where ever you all are ....I'm trying here

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

Fran youre in canada!
Youre supposed to have our snow

those look lovely!
You're right, it is Canada -- BUT, this little piece of it isn't called "Lotus Land" for nothing!
This may not mean a great deal to folks on other continents -- or it might, I don't know -- but it probably will to gardeners in the US -- we're USDA hardinesss zone 8. And I love it!

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SharonKay

yay! I love spring, the season of new life
its always nice to see those first buds

though, its kinda funny, I didn't scroll down to see your comment about spring, so I was staring at the picture looking for a snake or something

Believe it, we have those too! It's been awfully warm so all the critters are coming out.

marge

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We saw some wild flowers on our walk Monday!

I am actually thinking of going to the Mojave dessert (about 6 hours from me) this spring to see the wild flowers there, it's suppose to be amazing.

kathryn41

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Our daffodils are coming up in the garden too, and the cherry trees are in blossom. I planted two new rose bushes today - our other two are beginning to leaf out - and put in some cool weather plants in the garden (lettuce, broccoli, onions, peas) and seeded spinach, catnip and mesclan mix. I love Spring and am being spoiled by the 70 plus weather here in the south.

Kathryn

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yes, the flowering trees are doing their thing. Here's a cluster that I especially love every spring -- I pass by it on my way to work every morning...

marge

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It happens so fast! I saw a Christmas tree still up yesterday and then saw buds on trees! Nature has no time for grief no does she!