Look what happened in my apartment complex yesterday...

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And I thought we had bad neighbors! I'm glad no one was hurt and I'm sure they'll be evicted. My neighbors were and their worst offense was loud music and not cleaning up their dogs' poop.

februa

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
that is totally crazy. I agree with the idea to write a letter to the landlord, that mentions this is not the first time you have noticed her erratically driving, and it is clearly escalating more and more out of control, and you as residents feel your place of living should be a safe and healthy environment etc.
Then get EVERYONE to sign it.
so insane.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would get her insurance to pay for that damage, not your boyfriends. She needs to be taught a VERY GOOD Lesson about screeching, drunk driving and well, be courteous to others. Having a license is a priviledge, not a right.

If she doesn't pay up, I would get a lawyer on her.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

happyhendrix

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well boyfriends car got towed today. He says his insurance is going after hers!

My boyfriend talked to one of the maintenance men and he said they were getting EVICTED! YES!!!

He also said she was released at 4pm saturday. I think she was taken around 9:30ish 10 o clock. 7 hours is really not long enough to be in jail!

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
That is good them people are getting out. What a mess they made there sending you some good vibes that things work out for you and your BF Yes they should of been in jail longer than 7 hours. That just dont seem fair that peoples cars and apts got smashed up and they get 7 hours thats it ))GOOD VIBES((