Look what came into our lives

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

I'm having a guess he's a dumped baby too. Bet he was a lovely pet - until he started spraying.
He'd be such a lover for whoever his mum and dad were if they'd have just had him neutered!

He's no dummy either - look whose porch he chose!

WHAT a cutie! I have a feeling Teddy's going to turn up in a signature one of these days......

(Apparently that feral colony isn't waiting around for the committee to figure out what they want to do. They'll just start turning up on your doorstep so you can take care of them and heck to the others!
)
Laurie
Hey Laurie - we certainly have been mulling over the various options as to why this little fella turned up

I dont think he has started spraying as yet ? - no evidence. I cant tell how old he is ? he still has those lovely fine white pin teeth.
He´s still in our basement - night lights and a TV on for him
we even cancelled a night out tonight - with good friends, so they were very understanding
Hes got a dose of the runs, so going to be sorting that out for him....oh and no fleas, he aint scritching or anything
so got him Frontlined !
Then at some point the intros to the other kits ..............ummm !!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well - if he's not spraying, I can't imagine what happened! You mentioned he had all his bits, and I thought the guess was he's around six months. It is a little early to be spraying, but that was the only guess I could make. Just a complete mystery!

Well - whatever happened, I hope the intros go well!

Laurie

prettyboy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
teddy is adorable !!

thank you for trying to find his family. it does sound like he was dropped off.

are you going to get him neutered ?

my first rescued from outside kitty was not fixed until he was 7 months old
and he never sprayed. could be that some do it and some don't or maybe
do it later ?

good luck and any time you feel like posting some more pictures of the
whole gang i for one would love to see them !

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

Well - if he's not spraying, I can't imagine what happened! You mentioned he had all his bits, and I thought the guess was he's around six months. It is a little early to be spraying, but that was the only guess I could make. Just a complete mystery!
vet visit this a.m. , she thinks hes about 4 mths, so 2 more mths before his operation
he checked out real well, started his injections, wormed and some meds for his runs - which he took no problems in his evening meal

Originally Posted by Prettyboy

teddy is adorable !!

thank you for trying to find his family. it does sound like he was dropped off.

are you going to get him neutered ?

my first rescued from outside kitty was not fixed until he was 7 months old
and he never sprayed. could be that some do it and some don't or maybe
do it later ?
Yep, I think he was 'left' - poor boy, he is in such good nick and so relaxed around humans
theres no way hes a feral. As mentioned above operation in maybe 2 mths, to be honest I am worried sick about him starting to spray.........but my vert Maria, said she will check him again at his next injection visit in 1 mths time

Originally Posted by ConsumerKitty

Mommy, Daddy, Princess Pepsi, Dino, Miss Moofi and Teddy. One big happy family!
Bless you for adopting that precious baby!
thankyou, he is a little treasure and you know, not a bit of bother.........still working on the intros, but thats a day at a time, so I´m not rushing with that

He´s all tucked up now

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw he is so cute!!!!! If you've done everything you can to find his owners (have you called local shelters to see if anyone reported a lost kitty?) I think its safe to say he's yours now. What a darling.

panther pride

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
He looks just like my Bindi only he has little tiny white hairs on him,http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/ima...lies/blush.gif. Bindi was the result of a stary cat and probably a feral father. The pregnent mother was taken in by my dads girlfriend befiore my dad even met her and she took care of the mother and babies were born, 6. All kittens found good homes. Sadly the mother was taken to a shelter and probably PTS due to preseaved aggression issues, I personally think it was the hormonal instinct to defend the young, there were other animalsin the house also and I have seen no real issues of her aggression myself (other then when she scrached me for playing roughly with one off my dads girlfriends kids while her kittens were playing around us, she was doing it out of fear for her babies), but thats just me. When I got Bindi he had fleas and infested our house wth them too, we treated them twice, because our vet gave us a three time dose and my dads girlfriend took some of it away to treat her cats, wasn't even enough to treat all her animals, Long story anyway he's flea free now. Bindi is a little bigger too but hes way older then 4 months, he's almost 9 months I think sense he was born in late june.