Look what arived this morning!!

catnamedpanda

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Molly had her kittens in the bathtub, which was no surprise to me, I put a sheet in there at least so she wouldn't have kittens on the cold tub bottom. They all 3 appear to be boys, and Molly is taking great care of them, they are all resting peacefully and everyone is full and happy, including Molly who had 4 cans of wet food... she kept trying to eat the closed ones so I let her have them too.

Here is the proud mamma with her babies

The best individual pictures I could get of the little guys.

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh they are PRECIOUS! They all look nice and healthy and round! Congrats to mama & babes, sending lots of vibes their way!

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh they're so precious!!      Congratulations to momma, babies and "grandma">

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are so adorable, wish I could cuddle and kiss them.  I hope mama and babies continue to do well.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
They are darling! And Molly is a very proud mama.
The little brown baby ...... are those claws? If so....wow! Those are some serious claws! They're all just beautiful!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catnamedpanda

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Grats! So teeny and adorable!  

Molly could pass for Buttercup's twin sister it looks like too.  
I actually thought that when i first posted Molly on here.

They are darling! And Molly is a very proud mama.
The little brown baby ...... are those claws? If so....wow! Those are some serious claws! They're all just beautiful!
Yes those are claws, they will be long and sharp until he is older and can retract them.

Awwwww...... I missed the backstory to this one, but no matter. They're adorable! VIBES to momma and babies!
Molly showed up at someones house and stayed there for over a week and they were going to take her to the pound even though they were told she would be put to sleep because they were full and didn't have room for a pregnant cat. They were mad she was hanging out there, and was showing no signs of leaving, they didn't care if she was put to sleep, but at least they cared enough to let their neighbor try to find somewhere for her to go. The person was only going to give her through the weekend to find somewhere else to go. So when I got a call asking me to save her I said yes. When I got her she had a very round pregnant belly, I thought for sure she was having at least 5 with as big as she was, but I guess it was only 3. She is so friendly but no one would claim her, she had to have been someones cat at some point. She has been staying with me for exactly two weeks and had decided the day she came here that she liked the tub and would spend all day in it, I'm going to try to get her to move them somewhere warmer when she is ready, I have rice filled socks that have been warmed in the microwave in there with them to add some warmth for now. I knew she was going to have them in there she never left except to eat and potty, at least clean up was a simple as picking up one sheet wiping the tub bottom and setting a new one down.

princessesme

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
They are absolutely adorable!!!!! Congrats Molly and grandmeowma!
for Molly and the babies!!!

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
AWW they are adorable and thank you for rescuing Molly. Load of :vibes::vibes::vibes: to mom and babies. They are adorable :love: :D