Look well the cat dragged in...

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Marianjela

Now just a pretty pic and one of the fur parting on her back (you can see where I just ran my fingers through)

Thanks for pointing it out Laureen, I thought there was something different about her fur, but wasnt sure if I was describing it well enough.
that's exactly what Mouse's would do, too. she was always incredibly difficult to flea treat - couldn't find her skin! her fur was short, but i could sink my fingers into it up to the 1st knuckle.
wonder if i have a pic...

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
ok, found a couple that show how Mouse's fur "breaks" or separated - look at her 'tummy' area...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh! I see what you mean, Laureen! What a pretty girl Mouse was! I dont notice Digit's doing that, but then again, she is white on her tummy. But her hair is longer than my fingers when I slip my fingers through it!

Lindsey, her milk is definitely in. Much bagging to be found
The little weirdo actually wants me to rub her nipples (she pushes my hand with her paw) and will lick my hand while I do it. Always makes me wonder if she thinks my hand is a bald kitten

lindsey88

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Marianjela

Lindsey, her milk is definitely in. Much bagging to be found
The little weirdo actually wants me to rub her nipples (she pushes my hand with her paw) and will lick my hand while I do it. Always makes me wonder if she thinks my hand is a bald kitten
That is hilarious! I bet you will have little ones very soon!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The kiddies were born yesterday 4/22, Lindsey jinxed her in a good way. I finally put the computer down at 3 a.m... and shortly after that she was scratching in her box then jumped on my bed. I thought she was going to have them right up there, but luckily she jumped down, let out a meow, and when I got down on the floor, she went in her box.

What? Was I some kind of mid-wife in a former life or something?

I didnt mind though - was up all night, but she delivered 4 seemingly healthy babies.

The other foster (that was we be adopting) Twix went NUTS though. I think she knows what was going on in the other room. She started attacking my resident cats yesterday, and I ended up locking her back upstairs with the kittens. She's back out today, but walking around on egg shells.

I didnt think it would easy having two fosters at the same time, but I didnt expect for Twix to regress.

Snickers is doing well... now that the kittens are born, she has been wanting out of my room. Before, she was content to stay in there and didnt bother trying. I'm still contemplating when to introduce her to the residents... but will definitely make sure Twix is in her room before I do.

If anyone has any other suggestions - I'm open to them.

Marian