Look at these cute cat dishes I got!

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love those dishes!!! I have really cute dishes, but I would like to have those as well

And I love the salt & pepper shakers and the panies! Thanx for the link, I´m gonna take a better look at it! To bad I am in such a terrible money trouble, I would love to spend some money on "cat things" place!

princess purr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I could have swore that store was for "wholesale" retailers only. But I could be wrong.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Princess Purr
I could have swore that store was for "wholesale" retailers only. But I could be wrong.
Nope..they are a retail site. They do have a wholesale information button, as they do also wholesale, I noticed.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The guy I bought these from (super nice guy... great seller) wants to use the pic of Zoey eating from the bowls in his next auction
I swear Zoey's pic is going to be plastered all over the internet selling things

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
LMAO Sicy! She's now officially a model! And a gorgeous one too!

I love the bowls and the undies. Gotta lose weight first before I can wear them

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Sicycat
The guy I bought these from (super nice guy... great seller) wants to use the pic of Zoey eating from the bowls in his next auction
I swear Zoey's pic is going to be plastered all over the internet selling things
I think it's well deserved - she's very photogenic, her personality shines through, and you take a great photo! Hmmm....I have an idea...why not open your own cafe press store and sell Zoey mugs, shirts, cards, etc??