Look at all that snow!

missy&spikesmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well we (Ohio here!) have 13 inches where I am, of snow and NOW icy stuff is pelting down on top of it!!! YIKES!!!!!!!!!!

I sure hope this isn't like the blizzard in the late 1970's. I remember it started with rain, then turned into the HORRIFIC snowstorm on top of all the rain... It sure is NOT slowing down here, either!! I have been out several times to shovel (UGH!!!
)
STAY SAFE!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lenaorie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
well... we got about... 10+ inches last nite!! soo.. around 20... 22ish....
thats a lot of damn snow!!

lenaorie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well.. we have a ton of snow.. and here are a few more pics

this is of Popeye... the bulldog/reindeer.. last nite..

this is the other view from our house... can u believe there is a road there bside that barn?! It is totally covered.. and the road crew isnt coming down for probably 2 days!

Last.. hers a picture of a birdie. getting some food!

esrgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those are great pictures. We got quite a bit of snow last night and this morning. We wanted to go skiing in southern Indiana this morning, but some of the roads were closed. It is awfully beautiful outside! Northern Indiana is supposed to have below zero temperatures on Christmas day.

lenaorie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
skiing... at Perfects?! thats like... 30 minutes from my house! i used to live like 1 minute from there.. my family still does.. and has a trucking business

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oooh very pretty. Hubby's trying to figure out some useful skills that you might need so we can move to your place
He loves your creek!!

So nice of you to feed the birdies
- as they won't be able to find any food for themselves on the ground and will need to eat so much more as they'll be using lots of energy to keep warm. We lose so many birds here in the UK (especially sparrows) when they can't find food.

Have you got a winter store - are you ok for food? Looks like you won't be able to get out for a few days.