Long time no talk!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by momof3rugratz

Back I go back at 5 for ultrasound so I will make a thread for it later. Looks like in 2 weeks 1 day they will be giving me a c-section earlier if BP stays so high.
Bleah! You don't get a choice?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

amyscrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks wookie! I kinda hoped I wouldn't find myself in this situation again but...she kinda found us (with my son's help).

Jen, you and I have opposite problems...your baby wants to come out early and mine doesn't want to come out at all. I'm pretty sure I will end up being induced.
Ahhhh, I'm so big and heavy feeling that I hope he comes on time. At school this morning some young punk said "whooooaaa" when I walked by. I wanted to sit on him

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AMYSCRAZY

Thanks wookie! I kinda hoped I wouldn't find myself in this situation again but...she kinda found us (with my son's help).

Jen, you and I have opposite problems...your baby wants to come out early and mine doesn't want to come out at all. I'm pretty sure I will end up being induced.
Ahhhh, I'm so big and heavy feeling that I hope he comes on time. At school this morning some young punk said "whooooaaa" when I walked by. I wanted to sit on him
Girl lets find the punk and tag team him lol

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by momof3rugratz

Girl lets find the punk and tag team him lol
You'd have to catch them first.

Amy - your son seems exceptionally good at finding homeless kitties!

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

You'd have to catch them first.

Amy - your son seems exceptionally good at finding homeless kitties!
Is this a joke about me being fat and prego LOL.

Ya I do walk funny if I had to run I am not sure I will make it lol.

amyscrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Running would be very painful but we could catch him off guard and fall on him

My son always knows I won't turn away a cat in need. He has started bringing some stray kids home as well...I may have to put my foot down.

amyscrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think Bonnie is in labor. She spent the whole morning snooping out places and decided that under my sons bed is good. I put down some towels for her. She must have only one or two kittens or they are coming early- she is not very big.

Cross your paws

amyscrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwww, she is having premature babies, they barely have fur. There have been 5 so far

amyscrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They were all dead
She doesnt seem to be feeling to good, maybe she is depressed. I am going to see if I can get her an appointment this morning.

amyscrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
To young and I think the poor nutrition had something to do with it. She ended up having them on the floor behind the dryer. She's just a baby herself.

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear heart,

I'm sorry.
Do get her t a vet ASAP - she may need a jab to ensure that there's nothing left in there that may cause other unwanted problems.

amyscrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I made an appt for 11:00 this morning. She has cleaned herself up but she seems to be looking for her kittens. Poor thing
I have just been loving her and I gave her some extra wet food. She is just confused right now.

amyscrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is OK, a little cranky but fine. The vet said it could have been her age, malnutrition, or any other genetic problems. They want to spay her on Monday. Isn't that soon?
One of the techs who wanted a kitten asked if she could adopt her. They are really nice there.