Long time no see!

bren.1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Rhea, I remember you, and I remember hearing about your rough pregnancy. So happy to hear you and the little one are fine. She's adorable, and I love her name. Hope to see more of you around here.

yola

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RHEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was so certain you didn't receive the print-outs . . . I sent them to the hospital you were in but then Jeannie emailed and said you'd be moved (when everything go really complicated) so I just hoped and prayed they forwarded them to you. I'm delighted you received them and I have been thinking about you lots and about the horrendous journey your been through to get to where you are today with your precious new family.

PLEEEEZE PM with your email addy if you don't mind . . . I'd love to swap baby stories with you (Dominik is now 8.5 months old)!!!!!

I can't see Rayanne's pictures on my browser
I'd really love to see this little miracle lady in all her glory . . . take care of yourself my dear and although I don't have much time for reading and posting here due to baby and running business; I try to pop in when I can.

Toddle-oo and lots of love.

big kat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Rhea welcome back!!! Really nice to hear from you and what an amazing journey you've been through with the baby! I can't see the pics though
Hopefully that can be fixed, I really want to see the special girl!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome Back.. I'm sure you were the lady with the fine Russian Blues? I really wanna see your baby, hope the pics will be back up soon! Nice to have you back, Hope you stick around.

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Rhea!!! It is so good to see you!!!!
We have missed you!!! I couldn't see the pics either, but I bet she is just adorable!!! Maybe you could e-mail them to me. I am so glad she is doing well!!!! I love the name Rayanne!

orlok

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi there - I saw you were back online. Congrats on the birth of your baby! I was wondering how Ash is getting on? It would be great to hear about him.

Jim

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nice to meet you Rhea!! I'm Candie and I've been around here since the end of August!! I missed this last month when you posted it, but hope to see you online again soon! I also can't wait to see pics of your little girl!!