Long Time Lurker, Finally Decided To Join Up.

SDerailed

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello. I am owned by 6 amazing kitties. They range in ages from 18 years old to 12 weeks.

Athena - She was found on the side of the road in a snow storm. She's between 15- 21 years old, but the vets can't tell. She's lazy and wants loved 24/7. She's absolutely the friendliest cat I've ever seen. You can read her story here:
Athena, the little fighter

Halloween- Our 18 year old lady and was found Feral. She was my husband Ex's kitty. And when they split up she abandoned her. Since we got together, she has bonded to me. She lost her bonded siter 2 years ago from cancer, and still misses her terribly. She has a disorder where her pupils always stay huge. So she constantly looks like Puss N Boots from Shreck.

Jinx- 7 years old. This purebred Siamese was found as a stray in our neighborhood at 4 months old. We assume that her natural curiosity made her roam to far from home. And after months of trying to find her owners, we decided she'd have a forever home with us. She's the matriarch of the household and our guardian. She mimics voice patterns and can say a few words as well as pose questions by standing on her head and making her meows go up in tone. Her hobbies include finding spots, sitting on heads, and helping her humans around the house.

Spazz- 8 Years old. AKA: The grumpy Pumkin. This wonderful girl suffers from OCD and loves to cuddle and pull out her belly hair. She's very loving, but only on her terms.

Salem- 16 weeks. AKA Baron Von WEEEEEEE. I've never met a kitten with so much energy. He is loving, but would MUCH rather play for 15 hours a day. He was found all alone in the Humane Shelter after the rest of his litter was adopted without him. He enjoys playing with tattoo or his older sister Jinx.

Tattoo- 12 weeks. Found orphaned with his brother at 4 weeks old. He enjoys playing with Salem, riding on my shoulder, and chirping. We think he is part bengal.

weebeasties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:wave3:
Hello and welcome.
What a beautiful family! Glad you joined us. If you hadn't noticed, we love pictures, so post lots! (After all, you do have a bunch of gorgeous models to chose from!;))

Loving Mickey

Mickey , my heart and soul Angel kitty
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to you and all your beautiful kitties! I am sure you will love this site. Everyone is so warm and welcoming!
Also , as others have stated , we love cat pictures around this site , so keep posting pictures of all your babies.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS, aka Long Time Lurker! :wave3: Glad you enjoy the forum and decided to join us. Thank you for rescuing six beautiful cats and giving them loving homes. :catlove: Anytime you wish to show off more pics of your fur family please feel free to post them here: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!