Long overdue, not-so-baby Leo pics!!!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
No way is that Leo!!!
What have you done to him Heather?, stuck him in some compost when you were away, because he's grew like a weed!!!!

He's gorgeous, but looking at him there it's like you've been on vacation for a couple of months

gailuvscats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a cute face! Does he actually lay on the drivers lap as the car is moving? I wish my guys were that calm in the cat. All I get is nonstop screaming until I am ready to throw them out the window.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

Awwwwwwww that is so sweet!!!

He grew too fast
I cannot believe how big hes gotten. And what a handsome guy he is.
I know Pam... he is HUGE. And a PIGGY at that.... he actually snorts when he eats & moves his head just like a pig.

Originally Posted by white cat lover

Hey! That kitty that looks just like Leo ate Leo!
I feel like I missed out on his baby days already... although he is becoming more lovey at night time now than when he was younger...he's twice the size Lou was at that age....

Originally Posted by Rosiemac

No way is that Leo!!!
What have you done to him Heather?, stuck him in some compost when you were away, because he's grew like a weed!!!!

He's gorgeous, but looking at him there it's like you've been on vacation for a couple of months
Susan, I swear it was only a few weeks that I didn't post any pictures.... he has quadrupled in size.... I am anxious to see what he weighs.... I'd bet you 4-5 lbs....

Originally Posted by gailuvscats

What a cute face! Does he actually lay on the drivers lap as the car is moving? I wish my guys were that calm in the cat. All I get is nonstop screaming until I am ready to throw them out the window.
Yes Gail, Leo & Louie are my easy going boys... only LuckyGirl is high maintenance like that. We had them in carriers for most of the ride, but they were getting so restless, and I was worried they'd have to use their litter box, so we left them out for a bit to stretch their legs.... our 5 hr drive turned into about 8 from traffice. Oh, while he was on Tom's lap, Louie was on mine, and LuckyGirl was under the back seat demanding to go home!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jaffacake

OMG! He`s getting so big!
His face is looking all handsome and manly now.
I know! He is losing that kitten look so fast... And he is getting to look "masculine".... I took him & his sister Molly (his littermate sister my DH's friend has her) to get their shots on Sat... she looks so small & petite, with such adorable almost graceful features... and Leo has this big ole' muzzle on him....
Molly is definately "pretty" vs Leo's "handsomeness"