Long load on viewing threads

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was reading up on Internet Explorer 6, and turns out that the program has a problem with cookies. That on certain web sites the cookies don't always display properly or work properly.

The only resolution the fellow techs offered is to either switch to Firefox as it doesn't have this issue, or regularly Delete all cookies and Temporary Internet Files and History (Tools > Internet Options).

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Why, though, would it all of a sudden start doing it, and only on TCS? If it's just a cookie issue. I go to quite a few placed that use cookies and am having no issues! I do clean the cache and cookie often as well too!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not sure. My boyfriend gets the same occassional issue with excite.com. He has his own personal page setup, but sometimes the page resets itself, requests him to log back in and then denies him any cookies, saying that they're not enabled...even though they are fully enabled.
Yet, he can go to his poker sites, to yahoo and have no issues with cookies. All I did to help him is clean out the cookies and temp files.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I will say that the load times seem to have better days than others lately too. Today is not so bad!