Long hair,short hair, no hair......

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
there wasn't a "it doesn't matter to me" option...

I have 2 short haired kitties, although, I think LuckyGirl is more of a medium haired cat.... her fur is longer (but not long haired) and thicker than Louie's.

Either way, I don't care wether they have long or short hair....I like a cat with PURRRRRSONALITY. And my 2 have that for miles.....

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Should have a choice for "love them all". Jacob is long-haired and Löki is short-haired. Before I got Löki, I would have said I prefer long-haired cats, but I love all cats!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I couldn't pick an answer from the poll. I don't HAVE all of the above, but I LIKE all of the above, so I choose E.) I love all types of kitties

kalikat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like the long coats best. My 2nd cat ever was a 1/2 persian. My next cat was a full, old fashioned persian, like the one in Stuart Little. Next I had medium coat with a thick fluffy tail in winter. Blossom, my foundling kitten started out fluffy as a baby then thinned out a little. Now she has a very fluffy tail. Can't wait to see what she'll be like in winter???????????
I also have a border collie dog & 2 of my mice are long coated.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mom2salemisis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Orig. from Texas.. Currently in Minnesota (again)
Originally Posted by LokisMum

Should have a choice for "love them all". Jacob is long-haired and Löki is short-haired. Before I got Löki, I would have said I prefer long-haired cats, but I love all cats!
i actually meant to put i love them all instead of i have them all sorry. i have yet to make a poll where i didnt mess up lol and i dont know how to fix it maybe i should just not make them and stick to just posting hahaha

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ha! I voted "Long" before I read your post -- I thought you were asking about MY hair!

Where kitties are concerned, I love 'em all... but I feel so sorry for the poor hairless ones.

karmasmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I voted short hair. I would love a long hair but they make me sneeze. I owned one years ago as a child and it almost killed me. Short haid does not bother me though, unless they sleep on my face. I would love to get a hairless one day.

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I breed Abyssinians (Short hair) BUT I do have 2 Long Hair cats and I do love 'em.

Will be babysitting a Sphynx soon!

Wont vote - love cats in any form...

kittydad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
i have always had short haired cats. Less hair on furniture, and a bit less combing too.

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well all my cats are short-haired, but I didnt vote, cos it said what do you 'prefer' and to be honest I'm not bothered a jot, all mine are rescues and the hair length wouldnt have been a 'deal-breaker' for me !

maybe a 'not bothered' category.......I would have ticked that

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've always had shorthairs (pedigree or mixed). I did have one turkish angora for awhile - he didn't like the show ring and so a friend of mine who loved longhairs offered to adopt him.

Longhairs are pretty to look at, but I just don't want the grooming involved

And when I pet a cat, I want fur to pet

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Right now the poll shows 58% long and 73% short. There is something here I do not understand about these polls. So, in a multiple choice poll you must be able to check more than one answer?? Or has a new type of math been introduced?

wesley's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Short hair.
My sister has a long haired cat and he always gets mats in his fur that are hard to brush out. I like the looks of long haired cats though. They are pretty. I just wouldn't want to brush them all the time. I never have to brush Wesley's! Much easier that way!

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All three of my girls are long haired. Maggie would probably be referred to as medium haired, but her tail is really fluffy! Spooky was short haired. I just love all cats, hair length really has nothing to do with it! I'm not sure about hairless though....I really enjoy the feel of fur when I'm petting them. There's nothing better than fur & purr!!!

Pookie & the girls