London Strays

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is a brilliant site, there is a good forum on there, but it is mainly British people. There are loads of good articles and things to buy - they have just had a delivery of cat rescue wristbands (you know, the plastic ones everyone is wearing - just ordering mine now)

maverick_kitten

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
that site has helped me out quite a few times!

if you cant get any help from Cat Protection PM me and i might be able to get a trap from my local shelter.

If you can wait until Nov (a long wait i know) I *might* know someone who would be interested in taking one or more in.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by maverick_kitten

that site has helped me out quite a few times!

if you cant get any help from Cat Protection PM me and i might be able to get a trap from my local shelter.

If you can wait until Nov (a long wait i know) I *might* know someone who would be interested in taking one or more in.
I shall bear this in mind. I have not had the chance to do anything about them yet though. I have not seen them in the garden now since early last week. When I next see them I will try and get close to them. I shall update this topic once I have done something.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yesterday evening, the black cat with white paws and dodgey tail was in the garden - at least I know it's still around. It's tail did look better but now I think it has something wrong with it's face -maybe it was hit or something because it's all puffy. I couldn't get that close, but Guinness did - he ended up taking a swipe at this cat then they had a spitting fight until I shouted at Guin to stop... the other cat then ran away
Poor thing.