lol guess what i found

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would have dropped the cup and sent the poor thing flying.Glad she found it and set it free.

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

You know you can get mugs with frogs molded into the bottom so that you seen them as you drink...
My favorite coca mug (which I still have) was a mug that my grandmother made for me that had my name on the outside with a little green frog on the bottom of the inside! I loved to see those little eyes looking up at me through the marshmallow and cocoa!
Wow! I just realized - I bet that mug is officially an antique!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jenny82

What if his head was under the water?!?
lol he was just swimming around trying to get back out.

Originally Posted by gemlady

You know you can get mugs with frogs molded into the bottom so that you seen them as you drink...
oh yea, i remember those also
but do they swim hehe.

Originally Posted by Dixie_Darlin

Aww! My little guy is still living in here.. he's managed to stay away from the cat brat gang
I don't mind him being here... He helps with the bugs and he's cuter then a spider
yep, it kinda hmm took some getting used to see them running around the house. But when i first moved there, there where no window screens in the house. SO they really helped to keep the blood suckers down. hehe, But the outside world belongs OUTSIDE, so i talked her into putting in screens and screen doors.