Locked out of Photobucket vent

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Still going round and round with them and no go they will not allow me back into my account.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by twokatz

I don't know what happened but after I joined up and tried to get pictures downloaded it froze up and I got a security warning message on my computer so now my husband won't let me use it so for now I guess I can't introduce my girls

twokatz
Are you using an ad blocker? That reacts to the Java Script, etc., at the site. You normally have to enter Photobucket as a "trusted site" in order to use it with an ad blocker running.

It sounds like anybody who didn't change their password when requested to is now shut out, because the old passwords are invalid.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This happened to me a few weeks ago which made me really confused, i do have 5 passwords though, tried them all and didnt work.
Had to get them to send it by email and it was all Ok!

Looks like you may need to put it behind you Ping and move on, three times was my computer hacked into and they wiped out all of my photos and music. All of those precious things are lost.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ping

Well apparently the email I registered it will was my old one through an old server 5 years ago. So I can not do a password reset request. Well they said my info was not correct ( I even described 3 pictures that are in my account).
There's the problem. When the email address you registered with has become defunct, you have to change your email address at the site (user cp) while you still have access to the account.

I don't think much can be done about it, unless you can find a very sympathetic administrator there who'll change the info for you. That's not probable, as they seem pretty security-conscious.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had problems today when I went to login. I had to reset my password before I was able to login to my account there.

Just enter your email address and have a reset email sent to you. Then click on the link in the email and enter a new password.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

I had problems today when I went to login. I had to reset my password before I was able to login to my account there.

Just enter your email address and have a reset email sent to you. Then click on the link in the email and enter a new password.
She can't because she used an old ISP email that no longer works