Lock me up now - I've finally lost my senses

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

You're a walkin' angel, Amy. And that dog knows it, too!
No, we're suckers.

Take a look at the picture that the president of the Humane Society gave to my DH and I the day we adopted Sam. We spent 2 hours on the floor in the middle of a litter of 11 puppies picking him out. Note the label:

And btw.....Vader is Sam's girlfriend!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momofmany

No, we're suckers.

Take a look at the picture that the president of the Humane Society gave to my DH and I the day we adopted Sam. We spent 2 hours on the floor in the middle of a litter of 11 puppies picking him out. Note the label:

And btw.....Vader is Sam's girlfriend!
That's hysterical!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awwwwww she looks like she's got those sorrowful eyes that just make you melt as well

Amy some peoples brains are in the pants!
But thank God for people like you to show these babies what love is all about

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
WTG, Amy! No, I don't think you've lost your mind. My husband and I once spent an evening herding >10 wet, shivering calves into a penthouse apartment, after they'd broken out of their pasture during a thunderstorm. Picture wall-to-wall terrified calves on a white tile floor, bumping into white walls! The house was built into a hill, so our patio and yard were adjacent to the pasture, where there was no barn. The neighbors below couldn't figure out what was going on in our place! He was living there temporarily, while working in another town, and I think they breathed a sigh of relief when he moved out, and we "crazy city people" were gone.

How do you describe "skunk"? Rotten eggs, decomposing flesh, dirty diapers left to ripen for several days...

yasmine

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Aww that is so sweet and caring of you!! Your neighbors are lucky to have you!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's just started storming again and guess who is sitting by the patio door? Yup, sweet little Vader! OK, got to let her in again!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

Picture wall-to-wall terrified calves on a white tile floor, bumping into white walls! The house was built into a hill, so our patio and yard were adjacent to the pasture, where there was no barn. The neighbors below couldn't figure out what was going on in our place! He was living there temporarily, while working in another town, and I think they breathed a sigh of relief when he moved out, and we "crazy city people" were gone.
That is hilarious.
Wall to wall cows.

Originally Posted by Momofmany

It's just started storming again and guess who is sitting by the patio door? Yup, sweet little Vader! OK, got to let her in again!
Vader