Local Bakeries?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sashacat421

.....wonder where in the veggie garden that comes from???!?
Oh, didn't you know, you can grow chocolate decadance in your own garden? Just have to have the right plants......
sorry Darlin', I couldnt' resist!!

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sashacat421

He makes the most divine chocolate decadence cake you ever had.....wonder where in the veggie garden that comes from???!?
Doesn't it come from under the cabbage leaves? Little cocoa plants??

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Like I said in another thread, this bunch can find something funny in the strangest places..........

sharonkay

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
there is a place not too far from where I live that bakes fresh bread, bagels, scones, muffins, etc. Its a small independently owned bakery, and if I lived any closer I would be 400 lbs. They bake the bread fresh every day (you can watch them doing it in the back) and then you can buy the stuff that is a day old for very cheap and sometimes they just give it away or put together little care baskets for nursing homes, etc. The best part? You walk in and they cut you a HUGE free sample of whatever bread you want
I LOVE that place and they are extremely successful because they are the only folks around.

sandra

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What an awesome idea
!! I wish You and Charlie all the luck in the world Cindy
. We have a Hostess bakery on the other side of town that sells just Hostess products.... Like Wonder bread the their sweets. And we have the big combo groceries like Walmart and Meijers and Superwalmart,etc.