LiveSmart Chicken and Brown Rice Cat Dry Food

dizzymslizzy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Does anyone have any opinions on LiveSmart Foods?

Here's the ingredients:

Chicken, Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Barley, Rice, Chicken Fat (Naturally Preserved Mixed Tocopherols, a Source of Vitamin E), Fish Meal, Natutal Flavor, Whole Ground Flaxseed Seed, Egg Product, Sweet Potatoes, Cranberries, Herring Oil, Blueberries, Kelp, DL-Methionine, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Tomatoes, Vitamin E Supplement, Dehydrated Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dehydrated Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Product, Dehydrated Bifidobacterium Thermophilum Fermentation Product, Dehydrated Bifidobacterium Longum Fermentation Product, Dehydrated Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Lecitnin, Choline Chloride, Zinc Proteinate (source of chelated Zinc), Iron Proteinate (source of chelated Iron), Zinc Sulfate, Iron sulfate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Manganese Proteinate (source of chelated Manganese), Vitamin A Supplement, Niacin, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Cobalt Proteinate (source of chelated cobalt), Riboflavin Supplement, Copper Proteinate (source of chelated Copper), Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Rosemary Extract, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide (source of iodine), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Copper Sulfate, Menadione Dimethylpyrimidinol Bisulfate (source of vitamin K activity), Sodium Selenite.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dizzymslizzy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I saw this on a Slick Deal site where you get $75 worth of food for free....Awesome promotion right now, so I was wondering if it was worth it.....

The promo material:
This is the HOTTEST deal on pet food I have EVER found. To heck with a free sample here and there and a $1 coupon at the grocery store...Here is a site that is running a promotional deal for NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY.
The site is www.smartpak.com. They describe their concept like this:

What is a SmartPak?

Simplified daily feeding: anywhere, anytime, by anyone.
SmartPaks make things easy. Easy to store. Easy to use. Just peel open a SmartPak and youâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]re done: Perfect portions, exact medications and supplements. Whether itâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s a child, a pet sitter or a boarding kennel feeding your dog, SmartPaks make it simple. And what could be easier than taking some SmartPaks along when you travel with your dog? Just grab a few and go.

They have 2 SMARTPAK promotions that I am aware of. One I am certain works because I have used it already to save $75 off my order. I used the code PSP86. It will give you $75 off your order and you will only pay $6.95 for shipping. It expires Oct. 9 I believe. There is another promo code that expires Sept. 15. It is NSP76. Also for new customers only and for $75 off your order.

PLEASE NOTE!!! This promotion is for SMARTPAK orders ONLY. I tried to see if you could throw in other items in your cart that were not "Smartpaks" and they were not discounted. So basically, find the food or supplement you want and you can add things to your cart until you reach $75. Also note that when you place your order, you must only order for one animal. Don't give out more than one name of an animal. I think it will DQ you...? And make sure when you place your order that you check ship one time only. Otherwise, you will get another shipment next month...on your tab I might add.

EDIT: Thank you Thaineseguy for posting further directions on doing a ONE TIME SHIP ONLY order.

go to "adjust dates" in the checkout screen.

Then choose "Put my shipment on hold" and click Update

Then choose "Take off hold and ship now. Ship just once" and checkout.

The choices you have are endless...
Food
vitamins/supplements
glucosamine / joint tablets
Cosequin-great for arthritic dogs
Skin and Coat Supplements

They package it for you so you give it out daily. When they asked the weight of my dog, I listed the max so I could have extra leftover at the end of the month. It is truly a SLICK DEAL.

I hope I covered it all. Enjoy. AND DON'T CALL ABOUT THIS SD!

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
two or three meats ( I call egg a meat) and five grains and starches ... I would nt use it but it is good