Little update on Seth..........aka MeanBoy

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thats really great news for your family!! I know its gonna be hard to color by yourself for a few hours every day-make sure you stay within the lines though.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

Thats really great news for your family!! I know its gonna be hard to color by yourself for a few hours every day-make sure you stay within the lines though.
Originally Posted by wookie130

Awww...those vibes are working, aren't they?

So glad to hear of little Seth's progress...it's only going to get better from here. How are the rest of your sickies doing at home? Is everyone else on the mend too?

We're all thrilled for you, and for your little son.

Sending more get well vibes for the extra "ooompphhh!"
I TRY and stay in the lines.
Seth saw one of the pics that I went out of the line, and made sure to point it out to me.

All of the other kids are doing pretty good.Amber still has her cough, but she is better.I told her it takes the Z pack about a week to 10 days to fully kick Bronchitis, so if she is still coughing in a few days,I'll take her back in.
Yes, the get well vibes and wishes are working!!!
Tomm. he goes back to School
so I am know I'll be by the phone waiting for a call to come and get him if he needs me to.

Anyone who wants to come and color, come on down/over/up.
I have plenty of crayons and coloring books.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You know....I bet we could get Natalie to make us some pretty pictures to color!
(See her "cat sleeping positions" thread
)

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

You know....I bet we could get Natalie to make us some pretty pictures to color!
(See her "cat sleeping positions" thread
)
Yeah, she is a good artist....

Glad to hear little Seth AND all the others are feeling better, Sis!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I made it through his first day back at School.Shawn took me out to lunch. And then I picked the kids up at School ,and we went grocery shopping since Shawn was at work.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You must be so relieved he is doing better! I hope that he continues to get stronger everyday. And I bet if you ask him, he'll still colour with you after school!