Little Terrors!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jack the cat

hey i dont no wat u mean cuz my cat is an outdoor cat so hes only in our house to eat.
good luck to u though!!!
hmm yup we dont have outdoor kids...to many big scaries out there..lol they are sleeping now...finally

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Ari - aka the "white tornado" wants to come play, too!
GAAAAAAAAA NO lol they are finally sleeping!

bigkittendaddy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sounds to me like there is no "Moving stress" with lil ares. Sounds like he just fell in with the rest of the troop for a "deive meowmy nutty day"...lol

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Salem Cat

It's so good to hear other stories about little terrors! I think the worst thing is when I wake up at 3am to the sound of crashing objects! Never fails it's usually a glass lamp or a potted plant(which I'm down to one now, LOL!) My house is pretty much bare of anything nice after all the years of kitten babies! But I wouldnt have it any other way!

I hope you get to feeling better Scamperfarms!
Emma, who is one, is very good at getting Oliver, my 3 yr old, to assist her is similar crimes, usually involving a vase full of flowers. I lost one wine glass and one Crate and Barrel vase to their antics already, and we've only had Emma since March!
She also enjoys committing these crimes @ 3 AM--the first time she broke something in the middle of the night my husband was afraid someone was breaking into our apartment, but it was just Emma!

me-n-my guys

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Gilly

Enjoy it before they get older..... !!

Guin is 2 on Friday and I can see that he is getting older because he sleeps more.... but he is still a little monkey all the same! Only this afternoon he was "playing" with my foot
Mini is 2 & gettin lazy but she still flips out once a day or wrestles with Tucker.
I miss those days when she was being bottle-fed & I brought her to work with me everyday.