Little Sky and her 2 kittens

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG- I am so very sorry about little Cloud. :bawling: I just saw this now - have been away this past week. I am just so heartbroken for you, sweetie. You did so much for that little guy - and he was loved so dearly. You took such good care of him and as Kailie says - sometimes we just don't know WHY :dk: Mega vibes coming your way... :hugs: :vibes: :hugs: :vibes: :hugs: :vibes: I am so sorry for your hurting heart. :sniffle: :vibes:

RIP Little Cloud :rbheart: You impacted us deeply and I was cheering you on from a distance. Will always remember your cute little face :heart3: :angel: :angel3:

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

catnamedpanda

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG- I am so very sorry about little Cloud.
I just saw this now - have been away this past week. I am just so heartbroken for you, sweetie. You did so much for that little guy - and he was loved so dearly. You took such good care of him and as Kailie says - sometimes we just don't know WHY
Mega vibes coming your way...
I am so sorry for your hurting heart.

RIP Little Cloud
You impacted us deeply and I was cheering you on from a distance. Will always remember your cute little face
Thanks for your kind words. I really do miss that little guy. It has been a rough few weeks for me. I lost Daisey from the malnourished mothers litter, 2 days latter woke up to Cloud having passed and then lost Lyra that night. I have been fighting to keep Delilah and Penelope alive since. Penelope at least seems better, but Delilah is still fighting hard.