Little Saba Day 12~~~

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's so hard to believe it's only been 12 days since the petite missy arrived.
She's already sleeping on our bed and bringing me toys in the night, and this evening she sat with Sasha and looked out the big picture window in the family room. Of course my digital battery died right then,
but I managed to get her in the living room on "her" chair with Freddie's fishing pole she loves so much, tucked into the arm. Ironically, this was Freddie's favorite chair too (we think more and more he's been reincarnated and brought home to us in the form of Saba) and Sasha never has sat in it, ever.

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
awwww precious Saba you certainly are adorable

Elizabeth - she looks so calm and happy doesnt she!! how wonderful that is!!

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww, she's beautiful!!!
She looks just like my Chuckie...only smaller!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aww...she's certainly made herself at home! It's nice to see such a happy, relaxed kitty.

ash_bct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi little Saba! Please tell your meowmy if she ever needs a kitty sitter my meowmy isnt all that far away
Just a couple days drive! We say its worth it!!

cirque

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Shes very cute. It looks like she wants to own that chair and your going to need a second one for yourself.
I hope she learns to share nicely, grin. What is her favorite toy so far? Is it that fishing pole?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Cirque

Shes very cute. It looks like she wants to own that chair and your going to need a second one for yourself.
I hope she learns to share nicely, grin. What is her favorite toy so far? Is it that fishing pole?
Cirque, you are so very right! She loves that fishing pole, it's just not in the photo. It has this large birdie thing with feathers and wings that twirls around on the end. It's almost as big as she is. She can never get enough! She has started to jump and be a flipster like her nemisis, Freddie, and it's uncanny......or all all Tabbies just natural tricksters and jumpers??

Thank you everyone, I sure do think she is a very pretty girl. I know everyone thinks their kitties are just numero uno 1 and it is so true.

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Little Saba, you're just so absolutely gorgeous!
Sierra sends an extra big snuggly kiss to you, beautiful girl!
Oh, E, she's just so precious in Freddie's chair, and how wonderful she's enjoying Freddie's fishing pole so very much! Since her beginning, Saba has always been destined to be with you!

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw what a cutie - she looks like a big ball of fluff! Glad to hear she's settling in!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I must go out and buy a digital camera!! It looks like we have the same dining room table and chairs. Us cat people have such good taste!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

I must go out and buy a digital camera!! It looks like we have the same dining room table and chairs. Us cat people have such good taste!!

The table is about 100 years old, it sits on a huge, solid oak base and the chairs I bought as just frames, from a department store here that was trying to get rid of them about 10 years ago. They might be the same as yours - the Bon marche out here is Marshall Field's in Chicago. Maybe? I do upholstery in my spare time, so the blue/white ticking is my own work.