Little red spiders?

lil_axl_gurl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MiamiSpartan

I got bitten by one years ago, and my cheek blew up to the size of a silver dollar! The doctor had to cut in there several times to drain it. Not fun.
On a positive note, tho, I did end up with a dimple there!

Now I'm thinking of putting one on the other side, so it'll match!
Nooo keep the one dimple and call it "Your special dimple!"

lil_axl_gurl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

Yea, Wolf Spiders freak me out!
I found one in a place I worked at (I didn't know what it was until afterwards), so I went to stomp on it. I missed and the thing started charging me! I ran screaming out of the room. Someone else stomped it and told me not to miss the next time or else they'll charge at you.
I know it's mean to laugh but just picturing that!!!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

Yea, Wolf Spiders freak me out!
I found one in a place I worked at (I didn't know what it was until afterwards), so I went to stomp on it. I missed and the thing started charging me! I ran screaming out of the room. Someone else stomped it and told me not to miss the next time or else they'll charge at you.
I laugh at you but I won't even stomp them myself!! I have tried to kill one for about 5 minutes with a shovel! Stupid me didn't thikn about using the flat bottom I was trying to cut it in half with the edge. I know for next time I guess!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's OK for laughing at me. Whenever I do think about it, the scene was quite comical!

In a way I'm glad I didn't kill it...I wasn't even thinking of the mess at the time.

esrgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I always wondered what those little spiders were. I saw a tiny little yellow spider the other day. A few weeks ago a giant spider took up residence above my bed.. yes.. above my bed! He kept dangling down the wall above my head. It kept me so freaked out that I didn't sleep for most of the night until I think I got him to move. Unfortunately the kitties just like to bat at bugs a little bit. They never actually kill any.