Little Peanut

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I may have had a sign tonight from Peanut. There are hummingbird moths that come out at twilight and circle a Plumbago bush in the courtyard. I'm so fascinated by them that I've sat, trying to be motionless, trying to get a picture of them. No pictures thus far - just a buzzing as they flew past my ear. Tonight, one circled me as he made his circle around the bush. I was dumbfounded. Then the human in me asked the cosmos to have him write the word "Peanut" with his flight. I chuckled at myself and the fact that I was able to laugh was a gift.
00ThanksCandle.jpeg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tnrmakessense

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for the loss of Peanut and the pain you are experiencing. I know her life was too brief here but think how much better you made it. You made it better simply because you loved her.

The fact is you cared enough about Peanut to try to give her a better life and she knew that. In a world that is so indifferent and cruel to little kittens any gesture of love and kindness goes a very long way. Peanut was a very lucky girl to have met you.
Thank you so much. And I love your profile picture.

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sincerely sorry for your loss. Do not blame yourself. We cannot save them all, much as we want to. Peanut knew somebody loved her, and it was all that mattered. It is true that it does not get easier, but the most important thing is we do not give up on the others.

Hang in there. My thoughts and prayers your way.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tnrmakessense

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am so sincerely sorry for your loss. Do not blame yourself. We cannot save them all, much as we want to. Peanut knew somebody loved her, and it was all that mattered. It is true that it does not get easier, but the most important thing is we do not give up on the others.

Hang in there. My thoughts and prayers your way.
Thank you so much for your kind words.