Little Miss has cancer...

ccsmom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Oh, I'm sooo sorry. I had a cat named LM (loud mouth) and he was in an accident and had to have his leg removed; he was three. He came home and learned to walk almost immediately (front leg-including shoulder). He loved to run on the hardwoods and slide like a child after the surgery. He died many years later of stomach cancer. Isn't it sad that our pets get the same diseases? My thoughts and prayers are with you and Little Miss.

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good that it is sounding promising at the moment, hears to many more cancer free years.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

diane8704

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you guys so much for your prayers and kind words. And my husband and I had decided that we would amputate before we would keep putting her through numerous cysts removals that would be difficult for her to recover from. And if feel so much better, and she is being so spoiled at this point! She goes in friday to have all of the stitches removed...and I am so glad that we had this done, and the biopsy. And thank you all so much for your vibes and prayers, I truly do think that they help out tremendously.

consumerkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sending vibes and saying prayers for Little Miss that the cancer doesn't ever grow back. I'm glad she has a meowmy and daddy who care so much about her.

rita

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending tons of *healing vibes* and I hope Little Miss stays cancer free!

cyberkitten

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
There is a great site that outlines the narratives of cats who cope with cancer (wish I could recall the url but if you type in "cats" "cancer" in google and "stories", it should come up.

I am so sorry for what you and she are enduring! However, cats live great lives with three legs. In fact, they handle it better than we do. There are many tripod kitties everwhere leading happy and healthy lives.

Wishing you the best of luck with the surgery!! Hugs!!